Bank Edge View

plaques
Donor

Re: Bank Edge View

Post by plaques »

I had a quick look in the gallery, David's pictures are still there but the syntax or HTML coding won't open them. When this happened some years back I put all mine back on but didn't have the authority to mess with other people picture. Now I forgotten what I did.
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

You need admin or moderator permissions to edit another members posts. The new URL's will work, I have update quite a few of my threads where the images are important to the context. Members may edit any of their own posts.

All that is required is to replace the existing string with an updated example and then update the image ID to be the same as in the original string, that remains the same in the gallery. There is no need to find the image in the gallery as you already have the reference in the post.

I copy and paste the same string below each image entry and then edit the ID's before deleting the original string. Can be a bit onerous in threads with a lot of images but it works fine.
Ian
Stanley
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Stanley »

The question that always arises in my mind with things like this is am I going to live long enough?
Stanley Challenger Graham
Stanley's View
scg1936 at talktalk.net

"Beware of certitude" (Jimmy Reid)
The floggings will continue until morale improves!
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

I doubt whether the post instigator will bother either. He hasn't been on the site for nearly three years. More lucrative to post over in Facebook land. :extrawink:
Ian

Return to “Photography”