Old(ish) Books Seafaring and Naval

Whyperion
Location: Stockport, after some time in Burnley , After leaving Barnoldswick , except when I am in London

Old(ish) Books Seafaring and Naval

Post by Whyperion »

On one of the other threads I said I had some Books on Aircraft for sale , well among those seem to be a few shipping ones as well.

As the air ones so far are avalible far too cheap on Amazon , the first up Naval one I can actually afford to sell.

The Little Ships of Dunkirk by Christian Brann / Mark Child / Brian Blake. (1989 for the 1940-1990 anniversary ) which in the hardback version [ex Library , bit of water crinkling to first 3 pages ) ( it has a 5* rating ) is Amazoned at £60+ , and other sites around £12. The paperback comes in at around a tenner , so from me it is £11.85 delivered UK , If you want to collect from Barnoldswick I will try to get it up this weekend if family can fit in a bag and dont leave it on the train and can do it for £10 cash . Has a detachable clear plastic cover on it from the library. It has a page by page (some get two ) photo and description of the boats known to have taken part in the Dunkirk institute of the Sale Price £1 is reserved (each ) for Pendle Hospice , RNLI and my OGFB advertising fund. PM for first come , first served , regards.

The Challenge of the Atlantic by Dag Pike ( Paperback ) £5 delivered UK , maybe £3 collected. 50p for Pendle Hospice and OGFB advertising fund.
Stanley
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Old(ish) Books Seafaring and Naval

Post by Stanley »

Not only are you freeloading but you're evidently trying to turn the site into a market place. Please stop doing this as complaints are coming in to the moderators.
Stanley Challenger Graham
Stanley's View
scg1936 at talktalk.net

"Beware of certitude" (Jimmy Reid)
The floggings will continue until morale improves!

Return to “Royal Navy”