Favourite Walks and Rambles

Tripps
VIP Member

Re: Favourite Walks and Rambles

Post by Tripps »

Well- spookily. I watched the whole Shanaz Gulzar, series when it was first on. A bit of caution at first as I took it to be a BBC box ticking diversity exercise, but I ended up enjoying it, and came back for more..

My TV watching technique consists of starting at Ch 101 then clicking upwards till I find something that catches my attention. That way I stumble across quite a few interesting things - but a lot of Judge Judy. :smile:

I was hoping the horse was yours but didn't really think so. There would have two wouldn't there? :smile:
Born to be mild. . .
Preferred pronouns - Thou, Thee, Thy, Thine
Wendyf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Wendyf »

That's good Tripps, I wasn't sure if it was shown nationally or just in the Yorkshire region.
Shame about the horse, bigger, broader and not as pretty as my boys. I would also have been very worried to see one so far from home! Just to put a spoiler on things, the head nodding is due to fly irritation rather than an attempt at communication. :extrawink:
Tripps
VIP Member

Post by Tripps »

Wendyf wrote: 27 Dec 2020, 11:00 the head nodding is due to fly irritation
Proves yet again, that here, (and elsewhere) - I know next to nothing about horses.

I persist in trying to learn though.
Should have listened to Jeffrey Bernard - "tames bl**ding tigers this game" :laugh5:
Born to be mild. . .
Preferred pronouns - Thou, Thee, Thy, Thine

Return to “Favourite Walks”