West Craven Community Radio

bleakdan

West Craven Community Radio

Post by bleakdan »

Hi and good evening, I have been on here for a while now and love your site though I am one of the quite ones who just listens and has a giggle.. :laugh5:

I have just started working as a presenter on the newly formed West Craven Community Radio, I am on the Jemma and Danny show on Monday 18:00hrs to 19:00hrs and then my own show on Sundays 15:00 till 16:00hrs the Sunday Luch with Danny show.

Sunday Lunch with DJ Danny on WCCR.

Get hot in the studio with DJ Danny's crazy music from the classic rock tracks to the classic dance tracks with a cunky filling off cheese inbetween with a side order of local news, local comptions, local guests and the local whats on guide.

For now the station is online only at http://www.westcravenradio.com/ check it out, the Radio show is only on air Monday Wednesday and Sunday covering a huge range of music types and discussions.

I will donate VERY shortly (I promise).. If anybody wants to promote any events have a chat on air, please let me know.

Regards Danny B

Danny B
David Whipp

Re: West Craven Community Radio

Post by David Whipp »

Cheers Danny.

If you let me have an email address, I'll make sure you get relevant releases.

Will try and have a listen to your show, but have yet to log on to James Wilson's Cowling based station... which I've intended to do for several months.
Tripps
VIP Member

Post by Tripps »

I've been on www.tunein.com for a while now it's amazing.
I've added WCCR to my Favourites list. I wish you the best of luck with the venture. It won't be easy though. It's a very competitive market.
Born to be mild
Sapere Aude
Ego Lego
Preferred pronouns - Thou, Thee, Thy, Thine
My non-working days are Monday - Sunday
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

Hello Danny, I can see that you have been a member from day one of the new site so thank you for your fist post and welcome. We have a Category for What's Happening Locally so I have created a new sub forum within that section for Community Radio and moved this Topic from Introductions into there.
Ian
bleakdan

Post by bleakdan »

Hi and good morning.

Just a quick post to see if anyone is interested in becoming a Presenter or even my side kick on my show Mondays from 6 :cool4:

I am also looking if there is any interest in you guys creating a hour play list of your choice and coming into the studio ? I did see a thread of your top 10's somewhere though struggling to find it. :sad:

Anyway if your interested let me know and I will sort something out.

Cheers Danny

http://www.westcravenradio.com/

Danny B
Whyperion
Location: Stockport, after some time in Burnley , After leaving Barnoldswick , except when I am in London

Post by Whyperion »

Unfortunately I have the face for radio and the voice best aired on silent movies.

Return to “Community Radio”