Just joined

Introduce Yourself To The Other Members
SPR676

Just joined

Post by SPR676 »

The site was drawn to my attention by a friend who has been reading it for quite some time but never joined. I started reading it about amonth ago and found it very interesting. One thing in particular I noticed was the contributions made by Stanley. He appears to be very well-versed. I don't know yet what I can contribute but I might think of something.
Russ
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wendyf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Just joined

Post by Wendyf »

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will think of something to contribute! We do like a first name though, can't call you SPR..... :extrawink:
Stanley
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Stanley »

Things become clearer! Welcome to the site but Wendy is right, give us a proper name. If you are wanting anonymity tell a lie!
By the way, not necessarily well versed, just very old and unlike the rolling stone, I have gathered a lot of moss!
Stanley Challenger Graham
Stanley's View
scg1936 at talktalk.net

"Beware of certitude" (Jimmy Reid)
The floggings will continue until morale improves!
Gloria

Post by Gloria »

Hi, welcome to the site. No one on here bites, they are a friendly bunch, just join in whenever you please.
Ps....you could be known as JJ......just joined.
Gloria
Now an Honorary Chief Engineer who'd be dangerous with a brain!!!
http://www.briercliffesociety.co.uk
http://www.lfhhs.org.uk
Tizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Tizer »

Hi, I'm Tizer - you could call yourself Vimto if you like, or Pepsi if you want to be more up to date! :smile:
Nullius in verba: On the word of no one (Motto of the Royal Society)
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

Welcome to the site SPR

I you want, you can add your name to all posts by setting it in your User Control Panel, it's under signature on the profile tab.
Ian
SPR676

Post by SPR676 »

Folks know me as Russ (Short for Russell). The SPR676 is my rank and last three from National Service in the UK some many years back.
Russ
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bodger

Post by Bodger »

Hi Russ, Welcome, It was drink that got me to this site !, we were in a bar discussing how they laddered a mill chimney, i found the answer on here and as you can see i'm still here several years later . Enjoy, Tony aka bodger

Return to “Introductions”