I'd like your help

Gearce

Re: I'd like your help

Post by Gearce »

Thanks Russ. :good:
To quote ANONYMOUS
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
Gearce

Post by Gearce »

If you're still interested Russ (or any other) I can accept some more names. Thanks. :beer:
To quote ANONYMOUS
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
SPR676

Post by SPR676 »

Gearce wrote: 23 Jun 2018, 05:45 If you're still interested Russ (or any other) I can accept some more names. Thanks. :beer:
Sure Gearce. I've kept my thinking cap on and kept a list. Here's four for you.
DON'TCALLMEAL
EKSELENSY
GOGETAMOVEON
ZITENY WONDER
Russ
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SPR676

Post by SPR676 »

Hi Gearce.

Glad to hear you’re on the mend and can get back to your favourite pastime. I didn’t stop thinking and have compiled quite a list of names for your consideration. I’ll post a few at a time so I won’t over-burden you.

SOBRAZA JUDGE
JACQUEBEKWIK
POMMY GRANITE
LUCO'S AIDE
DOWNAN DOUBT
SYSTEM ATTICK
MAL FUNGSHUN
DEEP SHALLOW
WINSOMELASSIE
HYBURN EIGHT

Cheers and :good: luck
Russ
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gearce

Post by Gearce »

SPR676 wrote: 26 Jul 2018, 01:29 Hi Gearce.

Glad to hear you’re on the mend and can get back to your favourite pastime.

Cheers and :good: luck
Thanks Russ.

I was a bit worried at the start but now all is coming along fine. Too many names is no problem really. I just copy and paste them into the mechanism and all the work takes place there. It's the writing of the clues for the puzzles that takes time.

:thumbsup:
To quote ANONYMOUS

Return to “General Miscellaneous Chat & Gossip”