Hi There!

Introduce Yourself To The Other Members
~A~

Hi There!

Post by ~A~ »

Hi I'm completely new to forums in general, but i'll give this a try :)

Well I'm Andy the 'other half' to Nicola (Twinkletoes). As she said we moved from Barrowford 2 years ago, absolutely love it here.
I'm enjoying working as a Postman at Pendle delivery office (Nelson).

Currently loving the countryside, the photographs of the countryside, walking in the countryside and anything countryside, did i mention cycling in the countryside.

The user name ~A~ was purely because I was known as A Wilson at work and 'A' just stuck, doesn't mean anonymous, in case anyone was curious.

Look forward to chatting to you all soon!!
Nolic

Re: Hi There!

Post by Nolic »

Welcome A. Nolic
"I'm a self made man who worships his creator." Image
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

Hi Andy, everyone on here is still on a learning curve so a good time to join us. Welcome to the site.
Ian
Callunna

Post by Callunna »

Hi Andy!
Gloria

Post by Gloria »

Hi A.

Gloria
Gloria
Now an Honorary Chief Engineer who'd be dangerous with a brain!!!
http://www.briercliffesociety.co.uk
http://www.lfhhs.org.uk
Whyperion
Location: Stockport, after some time in Burnley , After leaving Barnoldswick , except when I am in London

Post by Whyperion »

thanks for intro , thought user name was from a bot as you are beating me on those games that twinkletoes hasnt !
(not that I am possibly competitive , ( or addicted )).
Stanley
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Stanley »

Morning Andy. Nice to see you on the site. We're all learning the ins and outs of the new platform and Doc (Our revered Leader!) is still working on it so if anything strange happens don't worry, teething problems being sorted out. Be adventurous and do some digging but brew up first! On the opening page you'll see a link to the archive of the old site. You could easily get lost in there.....
Stanley Challenger Graham
Stanley's View
scg1936 at talktalk.net

"Beware of certitude" (Jimmy Reid)
The floggings will continue until morale improves!
~A~

Post by ~A~ »

Thanks for all the nice welcome's.

These games can be quite addictive :)
Callunna

Post by Callunna »

I think we’ve got a master gamer on board!
:worship:
Sunray10
Regular User

Post by Sunray10 »

Hi there Andy, I live in Nelson so you could be my postman ? Enjoy the new-look site. Oh, and keep enjoying the countryside.
~A~

Post by ~A~ »

Well Sunray, I've delivered to most of Nelson, and probably will have delivered to your house. I currently deliver to Barrowford, Higherford, Wheatley Lane and Alkincoats area of Colne.

As for the master Gamer Calluna........I normally play an online role playing game called Rift, but all these mini games are completely taking over, and when I see the top spot taken again.......well I must reclaim my rightful position :)

The problem is, some of these games are terrible but so damn addictive, and who thought up these games.....tut, shame on the creators! :)
Sunray10
Regular User

Post by Sunray10 »

Andy, my postman / postwoman is usually in a small post office van, but they seem to keep changing round here just below Marsden Park. I don't know what we'd do without our posties. Good job your not called "Pat". :laugh5:
Belle
Regular User

Post by Belle »

Hi Andy, lovely to hear what round you do, takes me back...and Sunray I must have rumbled down past your house in my childhood..trying to operate a scooter on that hill always took you further than intended!

Return to “Introductions”